Full Time and Part Time opportunities in Glasgow G2, Durham DH1, Lytham FY8
£10.39 per hour
Working in the call centre you will work as part of a team in a Financial Services environment and must therefore have a positive approach and can-do attitude. You will need to be open to change and not be afraid to take on new challenges as you will be delivering a consistently high level of customer service to Atos’s client customers.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be primarily focused within the call centre dealing with inbound customer enquiries which will include:
- Identifying and checking customer records using the client’s system to provide appropriate information to customers
- Majority of the work involves processing customer requests and updating customer records it is therefore time-critical, requiring a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will be using internal systems to capture and record details of customers information and also taking complaints/feedback.
- As a member of the team you are also expected to share own knowledge, experiences and ideas in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of standards and business performance
- Attend training sessions to update knowledge as new products/systems are introduced
- The Shift Pattern will cover 37 hours (full time): 5 days out of 7, between the hours of 7am-10pm and some weekend working will be required. The training will 4 weeks in total (2 weeks classroom/2 weeks development on your team). PLEASE NOTE: you can not take any holidays during this period.
You will be required to go through a Credit and Criminal check as well as 3 years referencing in order undertake this role.
- Customer service skills – gained from call centre, retail, hospitality sectors
- Flexible with the ability to adapt across teams and processes
- Clear and concise written, verbal and email communication; both internally and externally
- Follow all compliance, legal and regulatory requirements, completing all relevant training
- Proactively support company initiatives around colleague wellbeing
- Dealing with a variety of ad hoc duties
Our client Atos is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and they welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
This will be a site based role, however we operate a covid safe environment with all government regulations met.