Whittlesford, near Duxford, Cambridgeshire CB22 4FZ and Papworth, CB23 3WA
£11.76 - £23.52 per hour
Definitely not your usual warehouse role
Our client Cambridge University Press & Assessment is a world-leading academic publisher and
assessment organisation, and a proud part of the University of Cambridge. Group Print &
Operations is responsible for fulfilling the assessment needs of 8 million customers in over 170
countries and sits at the heart of the organisations continued success.
Customers are supported throughout their educational journey; from receiving their exam papers,
to completed papers being processed and finally receiving their well-earned exam certificate.
Pretty important stuff, I think you’ll agree.
And none of this would be possible without their warehouse operative’s excellent attention
to detail, ability to work with technology and accurately follow procedures. Integrity is really
important too, given the highly sensitive content of the exam papers they process.
If you think you could be the next great addition to the team, then take a
look at the long list of benefits we can offer you:
- A great working environment; supportive, friendly, clean, COVID secure and fully committed
to Health and Safety
- A range of set shift patterns
- Days: 8.30am - 4.15pm, Monday – Friday
- Rotation: 6am - 1.30pm and 1.30pm - 9pm, Monday –
- Nights: 10pm - 6am, Monday - Friday
- Night shift allowance
- 4-day week: 7am – 4.30pm, Monday-Thursday or
- Flexible working available
- Early finish on a Friday
- Full induction, site tour and support throughout your assignment (so don’t worry if
you don’t have previous warehouse experience, it’s helpful but not essential)
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Free tea and bean to cup coffee
- Casual dress
- Protective footwear and high vis clothing provided
- Opportunities to pursue a permanent placement
- Up to 28 days holiday pay plus Bank Holidays
- Access to multiple money saving discounts on fashion, electronics, holidays and groceries
- Access to onsite fitness facilities
- Online wellbeing and support programme
The recruitment process is quick and straightforward. Our friendly recruitment team will give you
all the support you need and answer any questions you might have.